Project Name: Animal - Insect Week: Paper Plate Cow
Difficulty Level: Easy
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Crayola Pink & Black Construction Paper
- Googley Eyes
- 2 Paper Plates
- Cut one of your paper plates in half.
- Draw your cow legs, head, tail and ears on the paper plates and cut out.
- Cute out small pieces of black construction paper to go on the bottom of the legs as hooves. Glue together with your glue stick. Take your second paper plate and fold it in half.
- Draw and cut out an oval and 2 small triangles on pink paper.
- Use a black marker to create the spots on the cows face, body, and legs. Draw in the nose and mouth on the pink oval you just cut out.
- Attach the googley eyes to the face with your glue stick.
- Draw the cows spots on with a black marker. Be sure to add spots to the tail too. Glue the legs, head and tail to the paper plate.