Today we are going to be making a family tree! A family tree shows how you and all of your family are related.
Project Name: Family Tree
Project Difficulty: Intermediate
- Orange, yellow and green paper from your card stock pack (you can pick your own colors)
- Metallic Markers
- Creativity Canvas
- Photos of you and your family
- Washable glue
- Draw leaves on each color of your construction paper.
- Cut out the leaves with your scissor. To make your leaves look more realistic you can bend them in the middle and create a crease.
- Use a pencil to draw a tree on the canvas.
- Next trace over the pencil lines & color in the tree with our metallic markers. I am using the copper mine color.
- Draw grass and add other fun to the canvas.
- Use the washable glue to glue your leaves to the canvas. Put a small amount of glue on the back of each leaf and stick it on the tree branches.
- Next, use scissors to cut out the pictures of your family members.
- Glue the photos in the middle of your tree using the washable glue.
- Glue the rest of your family photos to the tree branches.
- Use a marker to write your family members names under each photo.
Have fun sharing your family tree with your whole family!