Project Name: Paper Bead Bracelet
Project Difficulty: Easy
- Purple, orange, yellow and red construction paper (or select your favorite colors)
- Washable glue
- Cut skinny triangle pieces out from your construction paper. Holding your paper hotdog ways you will cut up to the top (top will be skinnier than the bottom). Don't worry about them being straight or even.
- Take your pencil and wrap your piece of paper around it starting with the bigger end.
- Place your washable glue on the small end and glue together. Use your finger to spread the glue over the bead.
- Slide off of your pencil and you have a paper bead!
- Repeat this process with each color of your construction paper until you have enough to make a bracelet.
- String your beads onto your string and tie a knot to secure.
- Cut off any excess string.
You can now make a necklace or a keychain!