Project Name: Love Monster Painting
Project Difficulty: Easy
- Crayola Washable Paint
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Gel Crayons
- Crayola Silly Scents <arkers
- White Piece of Paper
- Paper Towel
- Cup of Water
- Paint a purple heart.
- Now paint a small red heart next to the purple heart.
- Take the black silly scents marker and outline each heart.
- Add two antennas to the top of each of your hearts.
- Add two legs to the bottom of each of your hearts.
- Add two arms making sure to connect the arms in the middle so they are holding hands.
- Draw a face on each of the hearts.
- Color in the arms, legs, and antennas with whichever color you would like.
- Draw a sign on the very left of the page and a sign on the very right of your page. The handle of your sign will connect to the hand of each of your hearts.
- Add on some smaller extra hearts to the top of your page.
- Draw a line for the ground using your silly scents markers.
- Draw grass under neath the line with the green gel crayons.
- Take the paintbrush and dip it in water and now trace over your green lines of the gel crayon with your paintbrush to blend the lines together.
- Use the glitter glue to add some detail to the drawing wherever you choose.
I bet your monsters are lovely! Display in your room or on the refrigerator! See you for the next camp craft!