Project Name: Water Color Paper Plate Fish
Project Difficulty: Easy
- Silly Scents Marker
- Paper Plates
- Cup of Water
- Paper Towel
- Washable Glue
- Cut one of your paper plates in half.
- Set one plate aside. Draw a triangle on the other half and cut it out.
- Draw another line onto the paper plate to create another triangle and cut that out.
- Now take that same triangle and draw a line that looks like the top of the heart and cut the small part in the middle out. This will be the fin. Set aside.
- Draw a small heart shape on the bottom of the paper plate piece that is left and cut out. Set aside.
- Take the second paper plate and draw scalloped lines across the plate.
- Paint each section with water color paint.
- Repeat this process until the entire paper plate is painted. Let dry.
- Paint the smallest heart shape you previously set aside (this will be the fish lips).
- Paint the two small triangles you set aside one color (one will be the fishes fin and one will be the tail).
- Take the black silly scents marker and draw the fish eye onto your paper plate.
- Use the washable glue to glue the fin onto your paper plate (this is the small triangle piece you previously cut out with the top of a heart shape on one end).
- Glue the bigger triangle to one end of your fish and the lips to the other end. Be sure to glue to the underside.
Can you make up a story about your new fish friend! Create story and act out the story for your family!
See you for the next camp craft!