This post is sponsored by Brother P-touch Embellish but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Happy National Craft Month!!! I am rounding out my National Craft Month celebrations with Brother P-touch Embellish ELITE. Did you catch my last two projects with my P-touch Embellish ELITE, Mommy and Me Flower Crowns and DIY Personalized Spring Wall Art.
Since we are all hanging out at home why not have a family craft night! I love how quickly you can add a personalized touch to any project in minutes with the P-touch Embellish ELITE. You can now easily purchase the P-touch Embellish ELITE in the Brother online store.
Suggested Craft Supplies for Family Craft Night:
- Stretched Canvases
- Adhesive Vinyl (could also be a place mat)
- Hot Glue Gun and Colored Glue Sticks
- Brother P-touch Embellish ELITE
- Brother P-touch Embellish ELITE 1" Gold Print on Pink Satin Ribbon
- Brother P-touch Embellish ELITE 1" Gold Print on Mint Green Satin Ribbon
- Brother P-touch Embellish ELITE 1" Black Print on Pastel Purple Laminated Tape
- Brother P-touch Embellish ELITE 1" White Print on Berry Pink Laminated Tape
- Brother P-touch Embellish ELITE 1" White Print on Lime Green Laminated Tape
Tips for Setting Up Your Family Craft Night:
- Come up with a list of supplies that can be used in a couple different ways so your family can get creative in their own way.
- Use your craft supplies to decorate the table. Put smaller items like pom-poms and buttons in decorative glassware.
- If you plan to use things like colored card stock or adhesive vinyl use it as a placemat to give your table a fun and colorful design.
Personalize Your Family Craft Night:
- Open the Brother P-touch Design&Print App on a mobile device or a desktop computer.
- Insert the size 0.94" tape cartridge of your choice. I used the lime green with white cartridge. Type "Craft Challenge", select the font of your choice. Make sure you select the correct tape color and the 0.94" width. You can adjust the length of the tape. I also selected a frame. The options are endless with how you can personalize your message. Print one for each place setting.
- Next, come up with the rules of your craft challenge. I switched out the lime green cartridge for the pastel purple cartridge. Design and print the rules for each place setting.
- I removed the backing of the tape messages and taped them to the placemats.
- Next, I switched out the cartridge for the berry pink with white cartridge. I wanted to create a fun message to tape on the table mat between each place setting.
- Adjust the color of the tape. Type the message. I used "READY SET CRAFT". Select vertical printing and select your desired length and font. Print when ready!
- Switch the cartridge for a satin ribbon cartridge. I used the mint green satin ribbon cartridge. I created personalized place setting markers with my family’s names. For this design I selected a simple frame and added a floral emoji. Adjust the font and print one for each place setting.
The P-touch Embellish ELITE makes it so easy to add a little extra personal touch to something as simple as a card or as elaborate as a craft night! The possibilities are endless!
Remember the Number 1 Rule is to HAVE FUN and make memories with family!!! Happy Crafting!