I have loved hosting Testors Crafternoons each week and this week is one of my favorite projects. Over the past few weeks, our team has been taking an afternoon crafting break to get creative and make festive Thanksgiving crafts. If you missed the past few weeks make sure to check out, DIY Clay Leaf Bowls, DIY Marbled Chargers and DIY Modern Cornucopia.
This week our team marbled gourds and I turned them into a beautiful wreath for the front door!
- Testors Craft Marbling Medium
- Assorted Testors Craft Acrylic Paints
- Faux Gourds
- Flat Wreath Form
- Fall Garland
- Glue Gun & Glue
- Mix a 1:1 ratio of Testors Craft Marbling Medium with Testors Craft Acrylic Paint.
- Stir until you don't have any air bubbles.
- Repeat with each color.
- On a covered surface slowly pour the marbling medium around the base of the gourd stem. Repeat for each color.
- Hold gourd by the stem and slightly tilt to help the marbling medium swirl and drip over the edges.
- Set the gourds on wax paper to dry.
- While gourds are drying paint the wreath form with the acrylic paint.
- Wrap the wreath form with wire garland.
- Once the gourds are dry glue them, pinecones and other fall garlands on the wreath form.
I love how it turned out! Perfect for the front door or inside!!!
This post was sponsored by Testors Craft but all opinions and ideas are my own.